FSPA Consumer Website
| JOIN NOW!
Sunshine Pools in Orange Park is looking for an experienced salesperson. Candidate must be proficient in using Structure Studios software to create 2d and 3d designs. Will be responsible for working with assigned customers from design to contract. Commission commensurate with experience.
All of the interested candidates email their information: email@example.com.
Reputable swimming pool company of almost 50 years looking for an experienced person in Sales / Design to join our team.
Proficiency with a swimming pool software preferred.
Scheduling flexibility to accommodate customers.
Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.: Louden Pools, 4306 S US 1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982.
Great pay and benefits! No Weekends!
We are looking for a full-time pool safety professional to join our team as we make pools safe for kids!
You must possess a great work ethic, time management, and customer service skills. This is a CAREER offer, not a temporary job. Prior construction experience preferred.
In this role you will assess each client’s pool safety needs, educate them on the options that make the most sense for them, and provide them with accurate estimates.
Additionally, you will schedule the safety equipment installs with the clients and install the proposed safety barriers, handrails, and/or ladders to code – ensuring a safe pool for kids.
You are a guide to the client from the time of the initial meeting to the collection of the final payment.
With demonstrated proficiency, the person in this position will have the opportunity to head up our pool safety division and grow with us as we expand this service offering. If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this role, read on to learn how to apply.
Other position expectations:
• Promote Company values and customer care.
• Contribute to the team-based environment.
• Participate in periodic company meetings.
• Report to work on time and in company attire.
• Safely and properly operate hand and power tools.
• Maintain accurate records of services performed by completing assigned work orders.
• Collect deposits and payments from clients when necessary.
• Drive company vehicle safely and in accordance with traffic laws.
• Attention to detail of projects.
• Accurately read and measure plans.
• Must have a valid and clean Florida driver’s license with 3 or more years of driving experience.
• We also require a background check, computer test and drug screen.
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package which includes:
• 401(k) package/retirement account
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
• Employer paid benefits include vision, dental, short- and long-term disability and term life.
• Located in Vero Beach.
• Weekday hours only
To apply submit your resume/application via email with the word "Qualified" and your first and last name in the subject line and position your applying for - Pool & Spa Safety Fence Installation Professional. For example: Qualified Jane Smith Pool & Spa Safety Fence Installation Professional
The Service Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Service business is a high performance team that meets the standards the organization by establishing and maintaining a consistent high customer satisfaction level.
The essential functions and primary duties of this position are listed below:
• Provide leadership in the organization
• Train, motivate, and hold accountable team of Pool Service Technicians
• Support positive results within the organization (revenue growth and cost control)
• Ensure customer and employee satisfaction
• Develop process enhancements through continuous improvement methods
• Business operations support (e.g. truck maintenance, equipment maintenance)
• Generate sales leads and sell services and products that meet customers needs
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Handle complaints timely and with mutually agreeable solutions
• Maintain accurate records of employee and customer information
• Use company technologies to service the customer and employees
• Train and administer communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• Work with vendors and suppliers for customer related and company issues
• Various other duties from time to time
• Strong background in training and development
• Ability to lead others and get results
• Can multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to stay calm in tense situations
• Pays attention to detail, reviews work, and corrects mistakes
• Works well in team based environment
• Positive attitude towards customers and business
• Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Please send resume with salary requirements to Harry at Harry@MagnoliaPoolandSpa.com